Why you need this widget.
If you have ever landed on a webpage that had that amazing 3D movement that responded to your mouse or finger movement and thought wow... Now you can wow everyone with your own 3D Parallax.
We have made adding 3D parallax to your Adobe Muse site an absolute doddle. Drag the widget onto the page, add some PNG images and you have your very own wow.
We have added options to allow up to 6 images to be used and added a clipping option to ensure stray bits of images are cleared up when the parallax is being used.
- Select which of the 6 images are to used.
- Set the amount of movement will be experienced.
- Choose to Clip Frame.
- Choose to Scale images.
- Use built-in browser to select up to 6 images.
- Add a header with some pazazz to your front page.
- Draw attention to a product.
- Highlight your company logo or name.
What you get in this package
- The widget install file.
- Any assets required to us this widget.
What is this suitable for?Not suitable for fluid width/responsive sites. Fixed width sites only. Suitable for fluid width/responsive and fixed width sites.
Not all widgets are ideal for all device types. Why? Sometimes it is because of the size of the item or it could be the functionality needed. Here is what this widget works best with.
How to use this widget.
Widget Change Log:
Initial release of the Parallax Hero widget, June 2015