Why you need this widget.
Our Page Assistant widget adds a number of behind the scenes pieces of code that are a must for every website.
Adding Google analytics, social and search engine metadata, web icons and auto phone number detection to your page without you writing the code.
- Add Google analytics.
- Choose whether to add social metadata.
- Add social metadata for Twitter & Facebook.
- Add Google search metadata.
- Add multiple web icons.
- Add auto number detection.
- Useful for every site as it adds tools that are not yet available in Muse.
What you get in this package
- The widget install file.
- Any assets required to us this widget.
What is this suitable for?Not suitable for fluid width/responsive sites. Fixed width sites only. Suitable for fluid width/responsive and fixed width sites.
Not all widgets are ideal for all device types. Why? Sometimes it is because of the size of the item or it could be the functionality needed. Here is what this widget works best with.
How to use this widget.
Widget Change Log:
Initial release of Page Assistant widget, June 2015